Save My Printer is a trading name of PKS Service Limited
(1) "Goods" or "Products" and "Services" or "Work" are those items and services supplied as detailed on the purchase order. At all times all goods/products are subject to availability.
(2) Products are offered to the best of our ability and based on available information and facts, including that from manufacturers. Services are provided to the best of our ability, based on personal experience and information you provide.
(3) Any opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form any guarantee or endorsement
(4) Where services are performed on any equipment, you specifically agree that you either are the sole owner of that equipment, or that have the permission of all property owners for us to supply the services and that you will indemnify us against any claims arising out of any dispute with the property owners.
(1) You can order by telephone, fax and email or on our website.
(2) Orders are subject to acceptance by us and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Submission of an order or e-mail is not acceptance or confirmation of your order.
(3) Upon receipt of your order we will process your payment and check availability. If we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this within 1 day and advise of when the goods will be available or make a refund.
(4) Dispatch of goods to you is our acceptance of your order and denotes completion of our contract with you unless the order is canceled or we have notified you otherwise.
(5) We reserve the right to suspend the supply of the goods at any time, without notice. We also reserve the right to supply a substitute (this will be as close to the original item as possible) where necessary.
3 Abide By Terms
By making use of our organization and it's products you will be deemed to be aged 18 or over, are not under any disability which would impair judgment or use of the site or products, that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you are entering into an agreement on behalf of an organization you confirm that you have the legal right to do so.
(1) The price of the goods is either as displayed on our website at the time of purchase when buying on-line or for goods and services ordered otherwise, as per the purchase order.
(2) All prices are in GBP but exclude delivery shipping charges, unless expressly stated otherwise. You will be advised of delivery charges before completing checkout.
(4) Payment of goods must be made on placing an order by MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Delta or other method we specifically agree.
(5) We deem payment received and cleared when it has been processed and either transferred to and reached our account or authorized by our payment provider as we, at our discretion, determine.
(6) Goods are dispatched or services commenced only when we have cleared payment. The title in any goods will not pass to you until we have received full payment.
(7) For security our website uses encryption. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Delivery charges quoted are for delivery to addresses in mainland Britain. Please refer to our Delivery Policy.
In the very unlikely event that you need to return any product, you must follow our Returns Policy.
(1) Unless we make specific arrangements, equipment for repair must be delivered by you to us. You are aware that our acceptance of equipment does not mean that we confirm that such equipment can be repaired.
(2) Subject to your compliance with the other clauses within these terms, we offer a 3 month warranty, from the date of the repair, for the actual repair we have completed. This warranty will, at our sole and absolute discretion, either provide for further repair or refund on the price you paid. To rely on this warranty please contact us and we will advise you of the procedure.
8 Additional Works
(1) Although we use our best endeavors to ensure that we quote for all necessary work, the nature of the services can mean that, occasionally, there are unforeseen problems.
(2) If this occurs, we will liaise with you to authorize any additional works and make any changes to the agreement.
9 Intellectual Property and use
(1) Use of the website is at your own risk and by license only for personal use and you acknowledge and agree that all copyright, and all other intellectual property rights in all content shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensor's and you agree that you will not, nor will you assist any other person or organization to, breach copyright in any way whatsoever.
(2) We cannot guarantee that the provision of the website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free nor free from viruses or anything which may affect use, nor will we be held responsible or liable for such, including any effects such as data losses. The site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
(3) We have made every effort to ensure that products are displayed as accurately as possible but can not be responsible for variations. What you see depends on your monitor and settings and we can not guarantee this will be accurate.
10 Responsibility and Misuse
(1) You agree that you will solely be responsible for your use of any goods and services provided to you and that you will use the products and services legally and only for the purposes that they are intended to be used for and at all times in accordance with any manufacturer's instructions, advise, suggestion and information and will not misuse them nor use them negligently.
(2) It is your responsibility to ensure that all products are suitable for your use.
(3) Where you are purchasing parts and/or accessories, particularly since they are not always supplied with fitting instructions etc, it is also your responsibility to ensure that either you, or the person or organization undertaking any work in connection with the parts and/or accessories, have sufficient skills, tools and knowledge to fit and/or use them correctly.
(4) You agree that effectiveness of goods is dependent on correct and effective use in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines storage, inspection and periodic routine maintenance.
11 Your Information and data protection
(1) Any rights given cannot be transferred, sold, rented or shared in any way by you and nobody else can benefit but you. A copy of these terms will be admissible in any dispute or in any proceedings.
(2) We reserve the right to assign and/or sub-contract all or any part of the supply of goods but if we do this it will not affect your rights under any agreement.
13 Our Access
You agree that you will do nothing which could restrict or inhibit our access to enable us to provide the services or for any examination following complaint about any services supplied by us.
14 Liability Disclaimer
(1) To the extent that the law allows we will not be held responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damage, or loss arising out of any purchase, any use, errors, mistakes, accident, theft or fraud, destruction, or any part of the supply of goods or services or use of our website.
(2) In the unlikely event that we would be held liable for any losses occurring as a result of our supply or products and/or services, either to you or any third party, then such total damages for any loss whatsoever shall be limited, in relation to any one incident or series of related incidents, to 100% of the amount paid by you in respect of the agreement under which you claim.
(3) We do not intend to affect the statutory rights of consumers.
15 Electronic Ordering and/or goods
(a) You can cancel any order made via our web-site within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please refer to clause 6. We will then refund any amount you have paid within 30 days of receiving the cancellation. When you have made a card payment, credit will be made only to the original card you used to make the payment.
(b) However, when purchasing and personalized goods and/or and perishable items you waive your cancellation or refund rights under regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended).
(c) Goods must be returned according to our Returns Policy
16 Time Estimate
We will use all our reasonable endeavors to complete any supply goods and/or services within ant time estimate that we give. However, we will not be liable for any losses whatsoever because of any delay.
17 Queries, Complaints, Notices
(1) Complaints must be in writing to email@example.com and we aim to respond to any queries or complaints within 7 working days. If any complaint may amount to a breach of any term herein then you must allow us 30 days to remedy that breach.
(2) Any notices for must be in writing to our registered office and for you, your address on your last order.
(3) Notices will be deemed to have been received on th 7th day after posting using Royal Mail 1st class service provided that a duly stamped proof of posting is obtained from royal mail.
(1) There terms and conditions supersede any prior representations, understandings and agreements between us.
(2) We reserve the right to vary our terms and conditions at any time and variation takes effect when they are posted on the website. It is your responsibility to read terms and conditions on each occasion you use or purchase and your continued use of our website shall confirm your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
Each clause or any part at all of this agreement is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or ant part at all of this agreement be found to be unenforceable or invalid it will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of this agreement.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We know that you don't want to spend hours trying to figure out a printer problem. That's why we've put together this on-line shop of printer parts. You can get a ready-made kit for DIY repairs, or you can select parts individually. Lots of common printer not working issues like paper jams can be easily resolved when you know how.
We publish step-by-step instructions for DIY printer repairs in our Technical Support section
We also provide an on site printer repair service with a No fix No fee policy. For
more information or to book an engineer on-line please click here.
Instant 30 day credit for Public Sector Organisations, schools, colleges, NHS, Councils e.t.c.
Goods dispatched on reciept of hard copy of purchase order.
FAX: 08450 948633
SSL Secured Shopping