(1) In the very unlikely event that you have received faulty goods you must comply with clause (3) of our delivery policy. You must then contact us by writing to us at email@example.com 7 working day of receipt, to advise us and to give us details of the fault. We will then advise you on the procedures on how to return the goods.
(2) If you wish to exercise your statutory cancellation rights in applicable circumstances, then you must advise us of this by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 working days after the day you received the goods. We will then advise you about how to return the goods.
(3) When you contact us to return faulty goods as (1) above or cancel goods as (2) above you will be given a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number which must be enclosed when you return the goods to us
(4) You must return the goods, with your proof of payment, and ensure that your return reaches us within 14 days of the date you received the goods.
(a) Any faulty goods as in (1) above must be returned in their original packaging using any forms and the RMA provided to you by us.
(b) Any goods for which you are exercising your statutory cancellation rights as in (2) above must be returned unused in their original packaging using any forms or reference numbers provided to you by us. For a refund the goods must be received by us unopened and in a saleable condition. Goods are returned at your own cost.
(5) Goods must be sent using a guaranteed delivery service with item reference number capable of being tracked and traced on-line, with sufficient value transit insurance (you must retain stamped proof of all of this), as we cannot be held liable for loss or further damaged goods on their return to us.
(6) Once we have received them safely then
(a) in the case of faulty goods, a replacement of the goods will be sent to you as soon we are able (together with delivery, postage or packaging charges incurred in returning the goods to us). Alternatively, we may, in our absolute discretion, decide to offer a refund for the goods.
(b) in the case of goods for which you are exercising your statutory cancellation rights as in (2) then refund will be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods by us.
(7) Payments made by us to you will be within 30 days of receipt of the goods by us. When you have made a card payment, credit may be made only to the original card you used to make the payment.
We know that you don't want to spend hours trying to figure out a printer problem. That's why we've put together this on-line shop of printer parts. You can get a ready-made kit for DIY repairs, or you can select parts individually. Lots of common printer not working issues like paper jams can be easily resolved when you know how.
We publish step-by-step instructions for DIY printer repairs in our Technical Support section
We also provide an on site printer repair service with a No fix No fee policy. For
more information or to book an engineer on-line please click here.
Instant 30 day credit for Public Sector Organisations, schools, colleges, NHS, Councils e.t.c.
Goods dispatched on reciept of hard copy of purchase order.
FAX: 08450 948633
SSL Secured Shopping